Bungalows / Camping / ApartHotel
House rules recreation park Marveld
- For proper administration, it is necessary that all visitors (including guests’ lodgers) check in on arrival.
- Please make sure you can show a valid ID.
- By registering you also declare that you agree with the entire set of rules and regulations.
- For your own safety and the safety of other guests, a maximum speed of 10 km per hour applies on the grounds and on the access road.
- Moped riders must turn off their engines.
- After 10 p.m. no cars, motorcycles, etc. are allowed on the grounds. From that time until 7:00 a.m. the following morning, sleep will be enjoyed.
Download Recron Conditions
Groups on request
If the reservation concerns a number of persons who together must or can be regarded as a group, the person making the reservation is obliged to make this known immediately and explicitly. The person making the reservation is jointly and severally liable for the fulfilment of all obligations, not only for himself but also for all registered members who are part of his group. Groups may stay at MARVELD RECREATIE BV to a limited extent. The choice of location of the bungalows and camping pitches is limited. Groups are required to pay a deposit for the rented property (amount to be determined by mutual agreement) per group upon arrival at the reception.
Unaccompanied youth are not allowed in the rental properties of the bungalow park, hotel and campsite.
If you receive visitors, please report them to reception and pay the visitor’s rate. Please note that you are responsible for the behavior of your visitors. Visitors must have left the grounds by 10:00 p.m. at the latest. Visitors’ cars are to be parked in the parking lot or outside the grounds.
Despite all the organization and care, it is possible that you have a complaint. You should immediately report your comment or complaint to the reception in order for it to be resolved. If the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you have until 14 days after departure from the vacation park to submit your complaint in writing to MARVELD RECREATIE BV where it will be thoroughly investigated.
MARVELD RECREATIE BV shall not be liable for:
- Damage or injury incurred as a result of staying on our premises.
- Damage caused by the use of the facilities on the premises.
- Claims arising from noise nuisance caused by third parties.
- Information provided verbally or by telephone.
- The inability to use and/or disuse facilities and/or services and will not entitle you to a refund.
Prices are inclusive of VAT, exclusive of tourist tax and environmental levies. In the event of changes to these, we reserve the right to adjust the prices accordingly. All prices in this brochure are subject to change. We are not bound by any errors or mistakes in this brochure. Furthermore, the Conditions of Land Recreation of the Recron apply.
Reservations for a property can be made directly via the Internet or by telephone at MARVELD RECREATIE BV. We are available in the morning from 8.30 am until 5.30 pm. Saturday and Sunday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. You will receive your reservation certificate/invoice no later than 1 week after requesting the reservation. This proof of reservation is your proof of booking.
If you have preferences regarding location, several bungalows next to each other or a certain number, you can make a preferential booking for a fee.
When booking, 50% of the rent must be paid within 14 days after reservation. The remaining amount must be in our possession at least one month before the start of the stay.
By participating in a cancellation insurance you can safeguard yourself against the costs of a possible cancellation. If you have not taken out insurance and you cancel the rented object, the cancellation rules according to Article 6 of the Recron Conditions for Land Recreation will be applied, which are listed on www.marveld.nl or are available at the reception desk. Cancellation insurance can be taken out up to a maximum of two weeks after reservation.
Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival the rented object can be occupied from 15.00 hours. On arrival you will receive the key and other important information at the reception. On the day of departure the rented property must be vacated by 10.30 am at the latest.
Final cleaning of bungalow
Mandatory linen and cleaning
Your bungalow will be cleaned by us upon departure. All you have to do is leave your bungalow broom clean, do the dishes and clean the refrigerator. Fold up the quilts and put the sheets in a pillowcase. Please dispose of the garbage bag in the container. Put the bed linen in a pillowcase in the hall.
Occupancy of apartment/bungalow
Use and occupancy maximum by the number of persons for which the accommodation is equipped. A full inventory is available in the accommodations.
Bed linen package/children’s furniture bungalow
Bed linen packages are ready upon arrival in your bungalow, cottage or caravan. If you want to change your bed during your stay, bed linen packages are available for rent at the reception. This package consists of a fitted sheet, an under sheet and a pillowcase (single). An extra set of children’s furniture (camping bed + high chair) can be booked at an additional charge up to 1 day before arrival. You need to bring the comforter and bed linen for the camp bed yourself.
Car bungalow site
At each bungalow, cottage or mobile home a maximum of 1 passenger car may be parked. At the vacation homes 2 cars are allowed and at the pond villas 3 parking spaces. The remaining cars must be placed in the parking lot.
Caged pets may be brought free of charge. Up to 1 other pet is allowed per rented property for a fee. The dog must be kept on a leash on the premises and walked outside the park. In the hotel and type Hooiberg/LVV8/HB50 pets are not allowed. In our main buildings, pets are not allowed with the exception of the Bar Bowling and the courtyard.
Annual pitches camping
- An annual pitch applies exclusively to the pitch holder and his family members living at home, one camping vehicle including normal awning and 1 passenger car. In addition, the rates include access to the heated outdoor pool, the playground and the fishing and rowing ponds.
- Use by persons other than the applicant and his/her family members living at home is permitted after consultation with the management and payment of the 24-hour tariff.
- Before placing the tent or caravan, one must report to the office.
- If you sell your caravan and leave the site, you must leave your annual pitch empty.
- Reselling your caravan on the site is not allowed.
- In the case of an annual pitch, 50% of the total amount must be deposited as a deposit within one month or before February 1. If no payment is received within this period, the reservation is automatically cancelled.
- The remainder must be paid before May 1. If the amount due has not been paid in full by 1 June, the cancellation scheme will come into effect and the right to the reserved pitch will be forfeited.
- There will be no refunds in the event of interim vacancy of the annual pitch.