Lots to do for our young guests.
Marveld Recreatie is excellent for children’s outings. Especially with our fantastic playground!
Marveld Recreatie is located in Groenlo in the Achterhoek. An exciting environment for children, since the history of Groenlo refers to the time of knights and castles. There is therefore plenty to do around the Marveld holiday park!
More information about the following outings at the reception of Marveld Recreatie.
Child arrangements Marveld Recreation
For the children there are arrangements at Marveld Recreatie.
- Birthday parties in the subtropical swimming pool or competition pool.
- Have fun playing in the super fun attraction playground, followed by pancakes or eating pizza!
- Children’s bowling, with extra fencing in the lane
- Indoor barbecuing
Children’s outings around Marveld Recreatie
There is a lot to do for children in the Marveld Recreatie area:
- canoeing in the Slinge, which runs directly behind Marveld Recreation (sailing on the Slinge is possible from the end of June to the beginning of September).
- klootschieten through the typical Achterhoek surroundings.
- relive the 80-year war during the children’s cycle tour “Under fire”
Groenlo was an important defensive stronghold during the sieges around 1627. Together with Harmen and Bregje, learn more about Groenlo in the time of Prince Frederik Hendrik.